Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Ths flash is crunk, but shuldnt be taken seriously

as flash, it's excellent, i loved the graphics. voice acting was good, and you captured nick as a wanker very well (well done to whoever did nick)

however, as far as political movement and a serious attempt to sway the masses, it is both flawed and effective. i think that this flashed is biased and ineffective.

besides, consider the inpracticalities with legalising it, most people are "scared" of anything wild, and your average non stoner thinks that weed is a vine to beelazbub, so it would be very hard to legalise it.

i think the main thing we have to focus on is weather it is bad for you or not, and when you see one guy with a phD tell us it's safe, then a bum telling us it kills us, before being handed a big bag of money, i know who to trust.

if you were trying to make a flawless, well constructed politaical point about the legalisation fo weed, you failed. if you were trying to make a light hearted flash, as a bit of fun, well done.

4/5

Wacky Mario Dance V2 Wacky Mario Dance V2

people should watch this

This flash is really trippy. it's cool, cuz...
This flash is sweet as, because i like mario and seeing dance.

remember the days remember the days

s'cool

woah.. that's trippy. psychedelic. the bit when strongbad goes into the memory book.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Very good quality of sound and selection of sounds

How did you get the sound quality so good, and still keep it at 1.3 Mb? sound quality is very good, and it is obvious that you had the pranker in mind when desigining it. well done.

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Speed is great

Don't listen to all tha haters, the speed is perfect methinks. anything slower would just be too easy.

I think you should add some more interactive stuff, by that i mean more items, power-ups mabey etc.

Game Tutorial 4 beginners Game Tutorial 4 beginners

s'good

It's not so much that it was any better than other tutorials, but it taght me the stuff i want to know, however, i think you need to go through it again, and sort out some stuff, for example, on tweening, you forgot to mention that when you convert something to symbol, it's not always on MC as default. apart from that, i liked it in that it gave a clear showing of the finished procduct from each section. 4/5

GUITAR SOLO!!TOWOWO GUITAR SOLO!!TOWOWO

Drumming

Yo, talk to me, im pinkbabe.69@hotmail.co.uk, i have msn messenger. I'd like to put a drum track on this if that's ok with you.

awesome track. love the rythym. and also well done on imitating Jimi well.

Name That Solo XII Name That Solo XII

Well played

no idea, but you play very well, using effects well.

Hey Joe cover Hey Joe cover

Envy...

I play the drums, but this not only makes me wish i could play the guitar like this.i mean to say, it's pretty good compared to some people i know who are 16, so this is excellent for 14. well done.