Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Ths flash is crunk, but shuldnt be taken seriously

as flash, it's excellent, i loved the graphics. voice acting was good, and you captured nick as a wanker very well (well done to whoever did nick)

however, as far as political movement and a serious attempt to sway the masses, it is both flawed and effective. i think that this flashed is biased and ineffective.

besides, consider the inpracticalities with legalising it, most people are "scared" of anything wild, and your average non stoner thinks that weed is a vine to beelazbub, so it would be very hard to legalise it.

i think the main thing we have to focus on is weather it is bad for you or not, and when you see one guy with a phD tell us it's safe, then a bum telling us it kills us, before being handed a big bag of money, i know who to trust.

if you were trying to make a flawless, well constructed politaical point about the legalisation fo weed, you failed. if you were trying to make a light hearted flash, as a bit of fun, well done.

4/5

Wacky Mario Dance V2 Wacky Mario Dance V2

people should watch this

This flash is really trippy. it's cool, cuz...
This flash is sweet as, because i like mario and seeing dance.

remember the days remember the days

s'cool

woah.. that's trippy. psychedelic. the bit when strongbad goes into the memory book.